Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cats and Shopping...

What a life huh? Soshie snoozing on the computer. She has been a prisoner in my bedroom for years, kept there by her fear of the younger two cats, Ruby and Rosie. For some reason, last month she decided to come out and has been living in the living room ever since. I don't know what flipped her switch but I'm glad she's not isolated any more. The down side is that she doesn't come sleep on our bed any more, she likes the warmth of the computers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I found at Goodwill last week. The brown melmac is old but the robin's egg blue is probably not. I got the white bowls because I am sadly lacking for serving bowls and they will go perfect on my red carts! A REAL bundt pan! I can't wait to make some lemon cake, probably not on my diet but I'm gonna search for a healthy recipe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Mosaic Cats said...

oooooo....GROOVY tablecloth!

Mosaic Cats said...

Us again!
Aren't felines funny that way? Now that Walter (who ruled my bed) is gone, Bianca has started sleeping with me for the first time in over a decade. I guess I didn't realize how much the boy cats I've had over those years totally intimidated her and narrowed her territory so much.

If there is any silver lining to losing a cat(s), it may lie in the fact that the ones remaining really step up to the plate and reclaim parts of the house, and the heart. We're glad you didn't lose any for this nice shift to occur!
Mosaic Lady Laura and Mosaic Cats