(Mark with a new baby Buttercup)
Blatantly stolen from Jeanne's(Backyard Neighbor) blog. In light of the fact that I've known my hubby for over 19 years now and because I don't mention him often in my blogging, I thought I'd do this for him.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Probably any kind of football or a drama of some kind(Sarah Connor Chronicles and Fringe are current faves) or America's Funniest Videos.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch baby, he loves it(as do the girls). And we eat this at HOME, not "out to eat" because he loves my cooking best(smart man).
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He's not a big fan of yellow squash, no matter what I do to it.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
A dark beer.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Longview High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He used to collect sports junk.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Italian sub or hot turkey and swiss with honey mustard and olives.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios are what he most often eats but I don't think he loves them. He'd rather eat Count Chocula or something like that.
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
13. Who will he vote for?
I'm not sure he knows yet.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Leave messes, he is a neat freak.
16. How many states has he lived in?
Two, Texas and Oklahoma(for 7 months)
17. What is his heritage?
He is adopted and we have no idea. We want to find out someday though.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Nope. Now he plays city league softball and runs.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Fishing, listening to his favorite music, watching sports, detailing his car...