Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Have a Blog!!!

This is my first post in my blog!! Hoooray!!!! A few things about this blog. I'm not talented enough, nor do I have the time to make this one of those delightfully funny, insightful blogs. It is strictly a place for me to collect my thoughts. My orange notebook works well for this too but it is easier for me to type than hand-write. I will be posting observations, essays, to-do lists, gripes, dreams, project ideas and so forth. Anything goes!

So, for today:

I have a nasty, nasty cold. The kids have a milder version of it. Mark had it last week. In spite of that, we did YARD WORK today. Mark raked and bagged 7 bags of leaves in the front yard and the kids and I filled 3 bags(leaf bags) with pine cones. What fun. I took Daisy and Buttertub out and hooked them to a tree with a long rope. They seemed to enjoy it except that B-tub is 10 times stronger than Daisy and would drag her all over the yard. Buttercup(her real name) is a 7 month old black lab, Daisy is a 3 year old black border collie mix.
Other than Mark dropping a limb on Ryan's head, Mark nearly falling off a ladder, and me getting my limb remover stuck in a tree, we had an uneventful yard work experience.

Now for dinner. I have about 1.5 lbs of ground beef(a rarity trust me- I only buy it every 5-6 months because Ryan loves it), some onions, tortillas, cheese and so forth. I also have tomato sauce and pasta. What to do, what to do.

No comments: