Friday, November 2, 2007

Thankful November!

I am SO doing this, 30 Days of Thanks, or gonna give it my best shot anyway! Thanks to Chickenbells for the idea! I'm not the most consistent blogger so I may have more than one thanks on a given day.

Today(which makes up for yesterday being the 1st), and every day, I'm thankful for my hubby. He is smart, healthy, and sane which allows him to be able to handle the tremendous workload he faces each day. He lives for a challenge but this latest stuff at work is like Mt. Everest, not only tough but a LOT of it! He approaches it in a very methodical way and gets the job done. I'm thankful he gives 110% to the things he enjoys in life, including his job. He is no slacker.

And, I'm thankful for our wonderful weather! In east Texas you never know if it will be humid and/or raining(and in the upper 80s) or frosty and cold at this time of year. Usually it alternates between the two up until Christmas. This year we got cool a few weeks ago and it has stayed that way with highs in the lower 70s and lows dipping into the mid-40s. No rain to speak of and beautiful blue skies. Love it!

No comments: