Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Rearranger

I am not sleeping well with the bed under the window at all(we switched the dresser and bed spots a week or so ago). Our neighbor has a shop in his backyard with spotlights on it and they shine right into our bedroom! It is worse right at the curtains so its like I have a big green glowstick above my head as I sleep. Soooo, since the girls are not here and Mark and Ryan are working, I'm going to put on my rearranger cape and get after it! Of course I have to pick up a ton of stuff first.

The girls will have to clean out both piggie cages when they get here. All of a sudden, in the last 3-4 days, we've had a fly explosion! I'm thinking some animal must've died in the pool area or across the street or something. They tend to hang around the cages and the litterboxes so we've kept them poop-scooped every day since we noticed the problem.

I've got laundry going and have swept the kitchen and utility room. I hate sweeping almost as much as I hate ironing. Bleh. Now I need to figure out dinner and I'll have gotten a lot accomplished before noon!! YEAH ME!!! I'll grocery shop later today, we're out of most of my favorite things so I have to go. Mark's check was bigger than we expected, over a car payment bigger than usual, so I can really stock us up for the winter(including new curtains for the living room and maybe our bedroom!!!).

2 comments:

A Slice of the Pie said...

I used wear my rearranger cape a bit too often. It's great to do when there is a reason, like glowstick keeping you awake, but I just like to change things up on occasion- just because!

Anyway, hope you get out from under the glowstick.

Chickenbells said...

Oh...I always say that in my house the rooms are all long the wrong way. It makes for not to much rearranging...there's not a lot of creative ways you can play dress up over here...Then again, maybe someone else would see that differently?

I'm off to take off all the Halloween decorations...