Monday, January 26, 2009

The flu...

We has it.

Ryan was sick over the weekend of the 17th, I came down with it Tuesday, Sarah on Wednesday, Amy on Thursday, and finally Mark on Saturday. Everyone except Ryan still feels bad. Bluck.

Maybe I'll feel like a real post by mid-week, I've got tons of pictures to upload, transfer and edit. I've missed it! However, I am having fun on Facebook. If yall haven't tried it, do so!!!

We are trying to get back on track today by cleaning guinea pig cages and litterboxes, vacuuming the floors and doing laundry. So far the vacuum is clogged and we've been unable to locate the wad of stuff so the floor won't be happening for now. You wouldn't believe how ready I am to not have carpet in the living area! I'm looking at tile online as I type this but my tastes apparently run to the expensive side. What I want would cost about $4500. Maybe we'll just paint the concrete and get some area rugs...

8 comments:

Betts said...

Wow, you sure are doing a lot for someone who's sick. Get some rest, girl!

I'm a Facebook junkie, too.

Missus Wookie said...

Hope you feel better soon! That Vac can wait I promise.

The WoodLand School said...

Hope you feel better soon!
I *totally* relate to the desire to eliminate carpet/tile is expensive/paint concrete plan! It's exactly where I am right now.
Enjoy facebook ... the best time suck out there : )

Chickenbells said...

I hope everyone feels better soon...I think I'm back on track over here.

I hope.

Anet said...

Good health to all!!!
I felt a bit sickly Sunday evening and Noah was a little down under. But we both feel better now. Maybe it was one of those 24 hour things.

A Slice of the Pie said...

Hope you all feel better soon.

Kel

Anonymous said...

Flu=no fun! Feel better soon.

tallulah said...

I feel your pain...I was the only one in the family that didn't get a flu shot this year and yep, I was the only one that got it. Feel better soon!