Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!

First, I made some of this:

(8oz each fat free and regular sour creams, about 6oz light mayo with Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dip Mix)

Then, I made some of these:

(filling of mayo, mustard, relish, egg yolks)

At the same time, I started this:


(orange cake from box with pokes filled with sugar free raspberry jello, frosted with french vanilla cool whip)

Along with this:


(secret recipe chili= pinto beans cooked with salt pork, turkey meat, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, green peppers, onions, tomato sauce and diced tomato)

****updated 9:37pm, MY CHILI WON FORTH PLACE out of TEN!! Wooohooo!****

Then, after I wished for(but didn't get) a nap, I took pictures of these two cuties:


(Jasper snoozing under the nightstand)


(Gypsy-that Jypsy thing just isn't working for me- checking in with her piggies)


(she just knows they'd be great playmates!)

I am wiped out! We are expecting rain tomorrow, a good excuse for movie watching and/or napping!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Oh, we've been having snow all day long...tee-hee...it's funny, this year as AZ is hosting the Super Bowl, that we would get such wet weather...I mean, we're such the land of perpetual sunshine.

We've been doing a lot of relaxing around here today...it's been wonderful!