Wednesday, February 20, 2008

up for air


(South Toe River, Carolina Hemlocks Recreational Area)

I've got lots of stuff(good stuff) going on so I probably won't get to post til the weekend, then it will likely be a blog explosion like never before!! I feel like I'm in the rapids, things are going on, decisions have been made, tasks are being completed(mostly), it is crazy! But, I am nearing the calm, deep pool. What does this all mean? Nothing wild and crazy just that things are hectic here. But I did win some stuff and have received it all, need pics to go with. Hopefully I'll be through the fast waters soon.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Looking forward to that blog explosion.

Chickenbells said...

Well...the good thing about being in the fast waters is the fact that it rushes you through...I can't wait to see what you've been up to!!