Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogging From The Sickbed....

Amy was kind enough to let me borrow her laptop to get on here today. I'm staying in bed for the rest of the day, thankyouverymuch, because I am SICK! Sick so bad that we aren't going to BAM tomorrow for our homeschool meet-up(kids aren't happy about this one but the BAM patrons would thank me). I've got the trusty phone here with me, magazines, pen and paper, my latest crochet project(a scarf for Sarah) and my iced tea so I'm good.

Photobucket

I'd like to answer some of my emails and comments but not sure I will get to it, typing on a laptop is not my favorite thing. Wish I knew how to upload one of the girls' videos here, they've made some really funny ones.

Have a happy day today!!

5 comments:

Junebug said...

I hope you get well soon. Thanks for visiting me. I am getting out my knitting stuff soon and trying to do something with it again. I need refreshing though.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sorry you're under he weather. But I must say, you look great. Get well soon.

Kitty said...

I hope you feel much better soon - both my kids are ill at the moment :-( Oh and by the way - I wish I looked that good when I'm ill ;-) x

~Molly~ said...

Ha, apparently the fact that my LIPS ARE BLUE makes me look better to some folks!!LOL

Chickenbells said...

You just look adorable...you poor little sickie...I hope you get better soon!!