Sunday, January 20, 2008

TWENTY FIVE THINGS

I found this over at Karen's blog, Musings, Mischief, and Mayhem. She got it from her daughter's blog(linked at Karen's). These are 25 things I'll never get tired of.

1. Being with my husband
2. Conversations with my kids
3. My cats and other pets
4. Chocolate in my coffee
5. Fuzzy socks
6. Quilts(making and snuggling with)
7. Yarn
8. Learning
9. Making things
10. Long, hot(not too hot) baths
11. Reading
12. Watching my kids learn
13. Swimming
14. The results of hard work
15. Decorating and taking care of my home
16. Antique and thrift shops
17. Occasional thunderstorms
18. Full moons
19. Foggy mornings(though I don't wish anyone to have a wreck while driving in them)
20. Red and purple sunsets
21. Grilling out
22. Baking bread
23. Cooking from scratch
24. Having my feet rubbed(and my toes twinkled)
25. Starry nights

What will you never get tired of?

No comments: