Friday, July 25, 2008

Good thing I see my doctor next week...

Because now I have pink eye and still no voice and I feel just as bad as I did yesterday. Which makes it hard to "discuss" the idiots Mark was formerly working with and for. All freakin' hell broke loose after he gave notice. Good gravy! I am SO, SO glad he is out of that toxic place. As much as he loved what he was doing, (some) of the people he had to work with are just nuts.

Anyway, since I'm once again posting from the girls' computer, Amy has given me permission to share her artwork(a small sampling). Be sure to click on each one for the full-size version, they are amazing!













6 comments:

Anet said...

Great art! Love the bikini art!
I bet Mark is glad that's over with!
Take care of yourself sicky girl!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Amy is quite an artist. I love her work. Sorry you're so sick. Feel better soon.

A Slice of the Pie said...

I third the get better wish.

And those drawings are pretty cool. Does your daughter use Paint to do them? My daughter is a Paint pro, but she does abstract and geometric designs.

Chickenbells said...

What wonderful art...talent abounds around there doesn't it??

I hope you start feeling better soon...I abhor pink eye, and the last time I had it, I think the antibiotics they gave me for it did something to my vision...they swear it didn't, but I all of a sudden needed glasses...sigh.

Good for Mark for getting out of a toxic situation, that is never easy to do...

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Just checking in this Monday morning to see if you're feeling any better, Molly. I sure hope so.

Anet said...

Me too Molly. Hope your feeling better. Did you make it to the doctors? Take care!