Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am on day TEN of this crap...

And still can't hear at all, not to mention(ok I will) the bad cough, dizziness, headaches, general blahs, stopped up nose, crusty eyes, same old same old. I'm SO tired of this. Maybe my doctor will give me a shot of something to make it all go away. I, the one who hates needles, would gladly get a shot(or two) if it would make me better. This is the freaking pits.

***OOPS*** I meant to include this little gem of a game called Music Catch . Oh my is it addictive and relaxing at the same time. Who care how many points you get??

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Day 10 already?!?! That's rough...do the Dr.'s have magic shots that don't have to do with antibiotics? If they do...good luck!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Doesn't sound like you're feeling too much better, Molly. When do you see the doctor? I think it's time. (You better listen to mama, now.)