Saturday, August 9, 2008

Perks....

So Mark was talking about football with one of his new co-workers yesterday. Mark told him about how they used to bring a tv to work on the day after Thanksgiving and hook their cable(for internet) up to it so they could watch the college games. The guy looked at Mark like he had two heads and said, "we don't work the day after Thanksgiving". HAHAHAHA!! WOOOOHOOOO!!

Then, later in the day, he came and asked Mark how much more paperwork he had left. Mark showed him and asked why, thinking they were going to go on a delivery or something. The guy said, "we like to close up shop at 4 on Fridays". And again I say, WOOOOOHOOOO! I like those kinds of perks.

In other news...

Mark and Ryan tried to go fishing last night but suffered a blow-out on one of the trailer tires. Luckily nobody or boats got hurt and they were only 3 miles from home when it happened. So, they drove to Gladewater Lake so the worms wouldn't go to waste. They did not see the bear but the girls and I had to go jump them off because the battery went dead on the "white jeep". Sigh. And now we're all back and the girls want to go to Hobby Lobby so I imagine we'll have a trip there and to Goodwill in a while.

So far my antibiotic has not kicked in. I still feel the same, can't hear, tired, etc. I'm so ready for this to end!

And finally, kitty pics. Still no names that I know of.


(baby boy on the hunt)


(baby girl under the couch)


(Prissy on guard)


(Sissy lounging in the bedroom)

4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Pretty, pretty kitties.

Chickenbells said...

Cute babies!!

I am loving the perks with the job...AND we totally have a Goldwater Lake here too! I'm not sure if you can fish in it, but I think you can boat (with no motor) and I suppose it's not a lake as much as it is a bigger pond type place...

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about Sally and Harry? They are so cute. Sounds like the fishing adventure was a bit disappointing. I can't believe you are still not feeling better. Girl you better not give the meds much longer. find out what is wrong. I sound like a mother. Smile!

Take care, Jeanne

MAIZEE said...

Hi Molly! What sweet babies. Cats are just something else. I've been very busy this summer so have more or less just been lurking around everyone's blogs and wishing I had more time for blogging. I've been tagged by Kathy Ann at Be-Stitched Arfully so I'm now tagging you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve for Fall.