Thursday, October 9, 2008

It is SO nice to be wanted...



I can finally post about our mysterious "good news" that I mentioned a few days ago. Mark didn't want it out quite yet. I'm still not going into real specific details yet. Anyway...

The job is something similar to what he did before but for a national company with slightly different responsibilities. It would be better than where he is and a good job for him but probably not a perfect match. He is waiting for word from them after two interviews and he's done the drug/tb tests.

In other news...

I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon! It is stacked in the back and long around my face with bangs. I LOVE it and promise to post pics as soon as the batteries are charged.

Today is homeschool park day and Sarah wants to take Buddy. Should be fun. It was 48 degrees when I got up this morning so we'll be a bit chilly.

We're having some kind of sausage and kale dinner tonight. I'll have to find the recipe I posted a few weeks ago.

3 comments:

Betts said...

That is very exciting! And I don't have to think of you as an International Woman of Mystery anymore.

Can't wait to see the hair cut.

A Slice of the Pie said...

That kitty is sooo cute!

Hope the job front turns out just the way you guys would like.

Chickenbells said...

congratulations on that wonderful news! There's nothing better than feeling like you're doing the right work, it is so very satisfying!

So is a new good haircut...I can't wait to see it!!