Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing to do....

Jeanne over at Backyard Neighbor(in my side bar, I'm too tired to make a link) thought I was needing some blog fodder so she tagged me with this one! The rules are: You go to your fourth file and then the fourth photo and post it. Seeing as I don't have file folders for my pictures aside from photos and kids drawings, I'll take one from each.


(kids from February of 2004)


(I'm not sure who did this one but it was probably from 2004-05)

I'm tagging whoever wants to play along! Just leave me a comment so I can come see your picture(s)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly, I missed your tag. I was just coming back to see you door and checking out your posts. These photos are great. Your children are so pretty and handsome. (can't call a boy pretty) Thanks for playing along.

Hugs...Jeanne