Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mark got the new job!!!! He starts Monday, I think. This is a job doing pretty much the same thing he was doing at JD Medical only with a national company. One of the best things is that there are people to do the billing, people to do the customer service, repair equipment, market, deliver stuff and more. He will be riding with the marketers about 1/3-1/2 of the time and "managing" the other part. There is NO being on call and he will be better compensated!

In other news...

My bloggy friend Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor has answered another blogger's challenge to help boost our country's economy. I am so inspired that I have a special trip planned just for this. Here is the origination of this wondrous movement!

One of my cousins is welcoming her second grandchild, Lyndee Allison(**edited for spelling**) today, born this morning somewhere in Oklahoma. Lyndee's big brother Lex shares my January birthday.


(Meadow, Rainbow, Stella, Sundae and Panda looking for a handout)

I don't feel like cooking tonight but I have no clue what we'll eat otherwise. Maybe sandwiches or nachos. I made the decision to renew my WeightWatchers Online account. That will start Monday.

We're going shopping this weekend for kids' clothing. Woohoo. Grandma has sent them some birthday/half-birthday money and that's what they want! And earrings I'm sure.

5 comments:

Anet said...

Great news!!!:)

Betts said...

Income is a wonderful thing! Congrats to Mark.

Anonymous said...

Her name is spelled Lyndee Allison, She had a rough time getting here, but all is going ok for now. They are doing a MRI this morning to check her hip. Tell Mark we are happy for him and of course for you and the kids.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Congrats to Mark and the whole family on the new job.

A Slice of the Pie said...

Good news about the new job!

-Kel