Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blue Brain....

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

Green is my favorite color but the blue description is pretty much dead on.

Not much else to blog about today. Tom spent the night in our bedroom last night. We keep our door shut to protect Soshie from the raptor sisters. Tom was sleeping by the bookshelf so we just left him in with us. The two nights previous he slept in the living room. I am wondering if he is suffering from catzheimer's or something. He never did ask to go outside all day yesterday. This morning he went out at 6:45 and was back by 8:30, don't think his people ever let him in their house. It isn't that they don't want to, I just think his timing was off. They all work so I don't think anyone was home.

Ryan gets his hard cast on this morning, he wants Dallas Cowboy blue, hope they can accomodate. The girls and I have to go to the healthfood store to get green tea for me. I haven't been drinking it for about 2 weeks now and I can tell a difference in how I feel, plus my bp is higher than usual. Could be from all the salty party mix I've been eating this week too.
***updated, 4:22pm*** to include Ryan in his red cast. He wasn't thrilled with the red but I like it. This picture makes him look tiny but he's about 5 foot 10 inches and 120 pounds. I was standing up and he was sitting on our bed that doesn't have a frame so that must be what makes it look so weird.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My goal today, my only goal, is to locate my white dmc floss. I want my PEACE banner finished! Ok, make that two goals, I also want to get some rows done on a Christmas present I'm crocheting. It would be nice to have that done by the end of this coming weekend. Not an unreasonable goal.

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

I have decided to officially kill Blogger...I have tried to leave comments today...only to have them disappear and then try to get to my own site only to have it disappear...

UGH!! OK...my brain is orange:

Of all the brain types, yours is the quickest.
You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.
Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture.


Which I thought was pretty spot on! I love the pictures from your last post...the hutches look so sweet in that spot...as do the piggies all dressed up in their Christmas finery!!

Karen M. Gibson said...

My brain was blue too.

Did you find your floss?