Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This one is COOL!...

Found at Pea Soup.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
None, I need to buy some.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Not a one.

What would you change about your living room?
The placement of our back door. It is right next to the fireplace so we can't put furniture there. Wish my dad would let us relocate it to the other side of the big window(hahaha). I would also like to have some built-in cabinets along our main wall.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Being washed as I type, it is nearly 11pm.

What is in your fridge?
Lots of foods, cheeses, sauces, veggies, raw milk, butter, jelly, the usual fridgy stuff.

White or wheat bread?
Whole wheat is what I think this is asking, white or whole wheat. But, nowadays you can get whole wheat that is white. This needs changed. We eat 100% whole wheat though.

What is on top of your refrigerator?
An empty ice container that usually goes in the freezer.

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
I don't have a shower, just a bath tub, so I have a lacy window panel. Mark has a Texas flag curtain.

How many plants are in your home?
2 cacti and an aloe vera plant.

Is your bed made right now?
Yes.

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Baking soda.

Is your closet organized?
Organized just has to mean I know where things are right?

Can you describe your flashlight?
Yes, but will I?

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass-a-holic here. Hate plastic, unless I'm drinking a cola and I will use a bumpy restaurant style cup.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Yes, a 4 quart pitcher of sweet tea and a 2 quart pitcher of green with french vanilla and zen teas too. In the fridge, by the way.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Crowded but not cluttered.

Curtains or blinds?
Curtains, but metal blinds in the kids' rooms and in the dining room. Curtains cover all of them though.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two if I am on my left side, one if I'm on my right.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No, they drive me INSANE!!!! We have to cover the alarm clock and the blinking light on the vcr and such.

How often do you vacuum?
Several times a week.

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard.

What color is your toothbrush?
teal and white, and yellow and white, I have two.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes.

What is in your oven right now?
Empty bundt pan and something else.

Is there anything under your bed?
No, it is on the floor.

Chore you hate doing the most?
Most of them.

What retro items are in your home?
Don't know, I don't keep up with "home fashion".

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
We use our dining room.

How many mirrors are in your home?
Four.

What color are your walls?
Creamy white(living room), wall paper in kitchen, dining and bathrooms, lime green in Ryan's and light pink(soon to be turquoise) in the girls' room.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Nope.

What does your home smell like right now?
Clean laundry.

Favorite candle scent?
Mulberry

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Spicy ones.

What color is your favorite Bible?
Black.

Ever been on your roof?
Yes, several times.

Do you own a stereo?
Yes.

How many TVs do you have?
Three but one is needing repaired.

How many house phones?
Two.

Do you have a housekeeper?
My husband!

What style do you decorate in?
Found objects.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Muted prints.

Is there a smoke detector in your home?
My nose.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Well, we had a fire scare a few weeks ago and I made it out of the house with my children and that is it.

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Ohhhh...good info! I liked that meme...it WAS fun indeed...