Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another meme(long)....

I found this through Keetha who got it from a friend... I did go ahead with most of the questions because I thought they were interesting. Check out Keetha's blog, she's a neat person!

Gone on a blind date? Yep, married him!

Skipped school? Never dawned on me to do this.

Watched someone die? No, not that brave.

Been to Canada? Nope, not that I know of.

Been to Mexico? Nope, never plan to either.

Been to Florida? Yep, lived on Anastasia Island for a summer when my dad was a park ranger.

Have you ever been on a plane? Yep, a few times.

Been lost? Not real bad, more confused than lost actually.

Been on the opposite side of the country? I'm in the middle and yes, I've been to both sides but no farther north than Wichita, Kansas.

Gone to Washington, DC? Yep, as a teenager, it was nice!

Swam in the ocean? Many times.

Had your booze taken away by the cops? No, but one of my college boyfriends was a campus officer and I'd go with him on rounds sometimes and he'd make people pour their beer down the sink. MEANIE!!

Lettered in a high school sport? Nope, not even close to being an athlete.

Cried yourself to sleep? Nope.

Played cops and robbers? Yep, with my cousins, who all turned out to be DPS or other law enforcement officers. Actually, I think our game was more like "fugitive in the swamp" or something like that. It involved big sticks and climbing in and out of a snake-infested creek behind my aunt's home in the country. Mud covered from head to toe is what I remember.

Played dolls? Barbies were my favorite, mine were pioneers like Little House.

Recently colored with crayons? Nope, not in a few years.

Sang Karaoke? Nope.

Paid for a meal with coins only? Yep, just yesterday!

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Not that I recall. I'm pretty subborn like that.

Cheated on an exam? Never, never had to.

Made prank phone calls? hahahaha, of COURSE!!

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? A few times.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Snow? What is this snow? Maybe a flake or two but that's all.

Danced in the rain? No way but I have done some rain dances!

Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yep.

Been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope.

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Nope, we sleep in.

How about Sunsets? Nope, can't see them from our house.

Been arrested? Nope.

Gone ice-skating? LOVE to ice skate!

Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope, but we did swim in a pool with some when I was in college.

Had a nickname? Yep, a few. Motley Sue and Jolly Molly. Ugh.

Been to Africa? Nope, but I want to go.

Eaten cookies for dinner? Nope, yuck.

Been on TV? A few times.

Stolen any traffic signs? Nope.

Been in a car accident? A few, but never as the driver. Oh, well ok if you count the motorcycle that rear-ended me because the sunlight was keeping him from seeing my turn signal. No damage though.

Favorite drink? Green iced tea.

Favorite alcohol? Slammers, just kidding. I rarely drink but enjoy a Shiner beer now and then, like every few years or so.

Birthplace? Ridgecrest, California

Favorite vacation spot? Away from home.

Favorite salad dressing? Homemade with balsamic vinegar.

Favorite pie? Don't like pies but chess or buttermilk would be first on my list, then pumpkin. If I had no other choices, like cake.

Favorite number? 8

Favorite Movie? The Secret of Roan Inish.

Favorite holiday? Christmas.

Favorite food? Mexican foods of all kinds.

Favorite day of the week? All of them.

Favorite body wash? Homemade soap.

Favorite toothpaste? Sensitive kind(any brand).

Favorite smell? Lavender.

Do you have any tattoos? Nope, don't want one.

Body piercings? 2 in each ear but I don't wear the second set because they usually itch.

Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I drive my suburban which actually has 6 doors and sometimes Mark's Sunfire which has 2.

What do you do to relax? Surf(internet), quilt, read, crochet, knit, walk, clean.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? No clue.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Of COURSE you can answer all this entire meme - - - you are not LONG WINDED like me!!!! Hehehehehehe

I believe my answers to the 14 I chose took up more space than your answers to all 58!!!!

OK - - - You are linked on my blog, but I give everyone their own "special" name - - - - you'll have to FIND yourself.

Don't worry - - - it's NOT that tough.

Keetha Broyles said...

BTW - - - I don't know the significance of your "Dark Oak Woman" blog title - - - HELP!!! :-)

Anet said...

Well Motley Molly, seems you were a pretty good teenager! Never skipped school, cheated on a test, stole a street sign, skinny dipped or gone to jail! Well... maybe you should get a tattoo to celebrate! lol (just joking) My nephew is a tattoo artist and is always bugging me to get one. No thanks! I just like the "rub on" kind:)