Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drat...

So, instead of enjoying this:



This:



Has become this:







And also there was this from the day before:



***UPDATED*** We went out to pick up glass chips so the dogs won't eat them and I noticed that we lost the top out of our "double tree". It is hard to see in my pictures but the right half of the tree should be as tall as the left half and it is obviously not. You can see the break in the up-close shot, that limb is about 5 inches in diameter and is hanging by a tiny strip right above our new fence and the privacy fence between us and the back neighbors. Yeah.





And of course we can't forget this:

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Did you just recently, like yesterday, have a wind storm? The day after Father's day last summer that same thing happened to my glass top table out on my deck. Bummer!!!!

Anet said...

What a drag!!!! Hey! you had a weird dream about trees, remember?
Hmmmmmmm..... I hate when the wind blows, now I'm so sacred of trees falling over. Like I need another fear thing!

Chickenbells said...

Double Drat!

I'm sorry for all the destruction...at least you can rebuild the way you want to. Perhaps a big box of $$ will blow in as well? OR at least the pool guy will call back...

grrrr...

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I'm sure glad nobody was hurt.