Friday, June 6, 2008

Look what the cat dragged in...

More to the point, look what showed up yesterday in our front yard. We have a sign up but no calls yet. I'll contact the humane society and see if anyone is looking for her. She's trained, not great on a leash but she can sit and leave it and is very well mannered in the house. Wish we could keep her but I know someone is missing her. I was hoping she could share the yard for a day or so but Daisy and Buttercup are having none of that, so she's in the house and the garage and we take her on yard walks out front. Isn't she lovely?



5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

She is really nice. I wish she'd show up in OUR yard!!! :-)

Anet said...

Awwww.... I'd take her. I miss having a doggie. Hope you can find her owner. No tags? That's too bad, I've returned many dogs because they had tags with info. on them.

Chickenbells said...

She's so pretty! I hope someone comes for her soon...poor baby.

Jeanne said...

Molly, thank you for checking out my paper weights. I love your name because it is a family name, and my granddaughter's name is Molly Rose.

I think that sweet dog is so lucky to have wandered in to your yard. I hope you find the owner because they must be devastated not knowing where she is. We have a black poodle and if you go back a a few posts you will see how nuts we are about our dog. Did I say dog? Oh no, I hope she can't read this. She is most assuredly a person. smile

Take care, Jeanne

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

She's so pretty. I hope you find her home.